This life teaches us many things, some people go through same situation again and again as they ignore important messages life has been throwing at them. Every person on this earth goes through rough patches in life, maybe this is life’s lesson to teach us something, to make us wiser person, or to make us reach where we are meant to.
In darkest of the shadows, its only hope n faith which can take each one of us out of dark moments. Friends, here are just few of quotes which helped me coming out of my dark moments. Thought of sharing with you just with the intention that they might help you the way they helped me.
All these quotes were taken note of by me over couple of years and they gave me courage to take a step ahead every time it seemed, I am stuck and can’t move forward.
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.” – Erma Bombeck
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
- “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” – Lao Tzu
- “Be not afraid of growing slowly; be afraid only of standing still.” – Chinese Proverb
- “The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.” – Jim Elliot
- “Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Joseph Addison
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” – Lao-Tze
- “Out of clutter, find simplicity. From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Peace begins with a smile…” – Mother Teresa
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you can’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “When someone tells me “no,” it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” – Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne W. Dyer
- “At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.” – William James
- “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Friends, if you like them and think they can help someone change their thinking or motivating them, then please do not forget to share this post within your network.
Alternatively, if you have something to say about this post or to share something, then don’t be shy!
Image courtesy: Creative Commons by Peter Morgan